How can I download all of my photos and videos from my iPhone?

ebony_edwards May 5, 2012

I have several album folders on my iPhone:
Camera roll 610 pics
Photo stream 313 pics
Photo Library 685 pics
Pictures 685 pics

I went to London and all of my pics from there were saved in photo stream, but I am unable to get all of them onto my computer. About half of the pics from London are also included in Camera Roll so I was able to transfer those, but many pictures are still not included and I do not know how to get to the folder.

Also, in the Photo Library and Pictures folder I have short videos that I took while in London. I am trying to get them onto my computer but they are not syncing nor can I find them when going through my computer.

I have tried to sync the photos. That didn’t help. I have tried attempt to copy and paste – but the folders do not show up when I try going to My computer – iPhone- internal storage- DCIM. I have enabled “show all hidden folders” and still can not find the photos or videos on my phone.

Does anyone know a way to find ALL the photos and ALL the videos on the iPhone using Windows and to get them onto my computer?

1. Jules

Apple sucks switch to android

2. Bonnie Jordan

Nothing I try will work and yesterday I deleted all my pictures to make room for some new pictures now nothing I do loads my pictures in my computer. I also uninstalled Itunes and reinstalled It but nothing works HELP!!!

3. cd9ea21e8e5ccf1b9b8b411cc5913d2f

The photostream pictures should automatically be downloaded on your computer, check your iCloud options to see if that's enabled. Also, you could use 3rd party software like Copy Trans Photo or use Dropbox with the "Camera Uploads" feature to automatically upload every photo you take on dropbox and then have it download on your computer. Hope I helped!!

4. cambria

dropbox was the only way. pure magic. all hail dropbox .. saved my life

Copy Trans Photo

you can try to sync photo from iphone to dropbox and then from dropbox to pc