How can I download photos from a Blackberry Curve?

Bocephus July 19, 2010

I have a Blackberry Curve, I believe model 8320, that I no longer use, I upgraded. But I want to be able to use the camera feature on the Blackberry, but how do I download photos if I can no longer eMail them to my computer?

1. Kate E. Hutchinson

Does your BB have Bluetooth functionality? Mine does, and I just send the files to my laptop as a Bluetooth transfer.

2. Jessica Cam W.

If you don't have the cords, you could just get one of those microSD cards (that come with the dummy SD card/adapter to encase it and plug it into your computer), copy your photos from the phone to the microSD card, and from there, you could put the card in your computer.

Here's one on Amazon for $7.

3. nm

The easiest way to do this would be to use the USB cord that should have come with the phone, and just transfer the photos to your computer. If you don't have the USB cord - you would probably have to have a SIM card in the phone (assuming you're on a GSM network) and then you'd be able to email them using (for example) the Gmail app when you're connected using Wifi.

If you're on a network like sprint that doesn't use SIM cards - I'm not sure what the situation would be in getting online using WiFi.