How do I safely download free music on my laptop?

Acadia King August 2, 2012

I want to download music on my laptop for free and safely but I don’t know what site is the best. Where can I go?

1. mp3begins
    February 6, 2013 at 12:21 pm is a music search engine allows you to unlimited music and download for free with youtube to mp3 converter.

2. Leo King
    December 28, 2012 at 3:57 am is undoutedly a good audio webiste which allows you to download. And you can also use ESFsoft Soundcloud Downloader (, it is specially designed for soundcloud and can download all mp3 online from it.

3. Chris Young

If you want to download music from YouTube , try free youtube to mp3 converter!

4. Leo King

Highly suggest ESFSoft Soundcloud Downloader ( I usually try sounddownloader ( as well, because both of them are freeware. In comparison, the download manager that ESFSoft created is much better, for it can convert soundcloud to MP3, WMA, WAV and other audio formats.

5. Emily

I would suggest you to use Torch browser instead of chrome, because you can use it to download directly from sites like pandora and grooveshark, which I find to be very safe.

6. Emily Anderson

If you're using a windows OS, than you can use torch browser- it's a very cool browser that I found recently that lets you DL music from any site you want (pandora, grooveshark, soundcloud etc.).

7. Abba Jee
    here you can listen and download free mp3 songs from million of songs :)

8. Remington Ostrout

Spotify. You have to download it though. But whatever.

9. Jesus Morato

If you need royalty-free music to 0 EUR you can download the songs of:

10. jenefer delicano

what easy to do to download free,,,

11. berry

how i can download free music to my lopetop

12. Pwince Khan
    download a addon named wot and it can give you a result of the site from which you are downloading about how safe it is.

13. Vijaynand Mishra

14. Mikael Lewis

I will tell you how to download free music if you tell me how to get into your house so I can take your stuff. Come on man..somebody puts countless hours perfecting their craft and then creating this music and you want to just have it for free? Do you think that's fair, moral, ethical, and right?

• Baby Boomer

Good on you I 'm glad there are people out there with good morals,ethics and hopefully you have passed them on with your comments.So true how can they make a living. : - )

15. kristine grace lopez

how can i download music on my laptop safely and fast.

16. jrasulev

First of all use anti-virus software with web scanner

17. Steven Groves

Why not do what I have been doing. Get a copy of Realplayer (Free Edition will work) it has a downloader in it as well as a converter. So you use (Gosh I hate to say this) Internet Explorer, go to find the video and you can either right click the video and select Download to Realplayer or in the top right hand corner of the video it will put a small popup/dropdown allowing you to Download to Realplayer.
    Realplayer does have a converter that you can convert the video to different formats for different devices as well as MP3

18. Achraf Almouloudi

Do you mean by safe, security or legality .

19. Dalsan

Although you are given plenty of good suggestions, I would like to remind everyone that with Hollywood and record labels cracking down on the U.S. government, these sites can be taken down at any given moment, and leaves the downloader at risk of being charged with piracy. It may not be very likely, but I do not want to be one if many getting caught up with this, and yes I know that people caught with piracy are ones sharing files from file sharing sites and torrents. Recording media streams remains the safest way to download, whether it is from the audio jack, or software to record them.

If you are outside the U.S., then these do not apply, though supporting your favorite artists would be a good thing, which means purchasing their music.

20. Usman Mubashir

21. Lambvolution

22. Jayen Lapez

Hi. i hope that this website will help you..

23. Cody Hernadnez

this is what i did
    download Audacity
    Download the LAME mp3 converter
    get an AUX cable
    go to the back of your computer
    plug one end into the headphone jack
    plug other end into line in
    go to audacity and play with the settings until you can record from the line in jack
    open youtube, or spootify or any streaming audio for that matter
    hit recoredf on audacity
    convert it to mp3
    upload to itunes
    tell everyone you can so AUX cables become illegal and regulated by the FBI just kidding :)

24. Justin Fortin

Google Music has a bunch of free music, check that out.

25. Doru Pisargeac

Nexus Radio is free, you can search, listen and record music.
    Not very new music available but is ok for me.

26. Jon Smith

First downloading from some random site isn't very safe
    nothing is free, I suggest you buy them or use some recording software like the Audials One 9 found in the Rewards or use Orbit Downloader at sites that provide streams

27. Shehan Nirmal
    August 3, 2012 at 2:13 pm is the site I used to download songs... Hope you'd like...

28. Lambvolution

check this

29. Mel Reynolds

If you haven't tried it yet, Amazon has a ton of free music and the cloud player they offer is quite good for being able to access from your PC, laptop, or mobile.

30. Kaisher Moi

JimmyR Song Search via Google Search Mod. (ShadyURL Link)

31. KHawk

I use all the time. It takes a little bit of digging to find exactly what you're looking for but you can find a lot of great tunes.

best of luck to ya!

32. Doreen

Some artists offer free songs (sometimes complete albums or EPs) on /
    It's also a great website if you want to discover new bands.

33. Rishabh Sharma

You can use, hope it helps

August 3, 2012 at 10:51 am site is also good to get free and legal music.

35. Âdil Farôôq

well its not possible to say which website is safe you should install a WOT plugin
    it helps you describe how safe the website is...

36. ferdinan Sitohang

actually, the save one you can download from youtube by youtube downloader, but also so many website outside provide for what you looking for, it is not all save. The one that you can do is installing antivirus which integrated with your browser, so whenever you access some website it will scan it and decide whether it has a malicious link or script on it. I use avast as example, very helpful to me when go to any music website and downloading files. It will automatically block the address when it has suspicious link, script in the website. Thanks

37. Dalsan

Many people use a YouTube downloader and convert the videos to mp3 or other audio format. There is no true safe download, so using a good antivirus program that scans files as it downloads would be good to have, but YouTube is safer than many other outlets. That being said, piracy is not condoned. You can, however, record media streams and still be within legal limits as long as you don't share the recording and use it for personal use.

38. musicphann

You may want to check out Jamendo:

You can also grab free tracks for download from the iTunes music store(I believe they have a different free track every day) and on if you are a member. On many bands offer the option of name your own price for their music. Just don't forget to support musicians you like at some point!

• Nic Mclaren

That's pretty good. Personally I use a program called musicjacker, it has a search feature that will pretty much find any song you're looking for. Though it also lets you download music from sites like youtube, soundcloud and myspace so you really can get just about any song you want with it. Check it out, it's helped me loads...