How do I download music from the internet to my Windows computer and then to my LG phone?

Rebecca Wilson November 16, 2011

How do I download music from the internet to my computer and then to my LG phone?

1. John

try its the best site for music downloading

2. peter annca

Well..where do you want to download music from?  I can recommend you trying Audials, it's a good recording software for both music and movies. I have been using it for quite some time actually, to record internet radios and also download music from websites like grooveshark. What I like about it best (ok, here I go :))) is that it identifies the name of the songs, even from a radio station and download them to your pc. For me, at least, that's pretty cool.
    So I guess that after downloading the music to your computer you can just use a usb cable to transfer it to your phone, it should't be very difficult.
    Oh and if you want to download from youtube, you can just download the video with it and then convert it to mp3 or any other format you want.
    And here are some tutorials on how you can download internet music:

download songs:
    go to youtube
    search a song,
    copy the url of video,
    paste here,

convert mp3 and download.

or go to and search a torrent
    download music via a torrent client like u torrent

search this site for more options.

now use your lg pc suite or the software came with the mobile in a cd.
    and transfer your music.
    click on download.

if possible, connect your memory card to pc with a card reader, and just copy and paste the music files.