How can I download MakeUseOf PDF manuals without being a Facebook member?

Ben Stern May 7, 2011

I want to download some of your great PDF manuals, but I am not a Facebook member. How can I do it?

1. Stern Ben

I figured out how to do it. The bar with icons showed up when I moved my cursor around the screen. Then I spotted the "save" icon. Great. Now I can enjoy the manual, at the expense of a few trees (sorry about that!).

Ben,

instead of liking MakeUseOf on Facebook, you can also download a guide by subscribing to our email newsletter. Start with one specific guide, the email link is in the bottom right of the Facebook link. You will receive an email with the URL to a download page to all our guides / manuals. So you only have to sign up once, then bookmark the respective page.

• Stern Ben

Thanks, Tina. It took me while to figure it out but I did just about the time you were writing the reply, so perhaps there was some telepathy involved . Thanks for your help. Ben