How can I download a MakeUseOf Guide now that the system changed?

Eileen Crowe October 12, 2011

I have been trying to download a Makeuseof Guide for using iTunes. Can you explain how I should do it. I have put in my email address and subscribed. Thank you!

Eileen,

did you receive an email to confirm your subscription after entering your email address and clicking the 'Send Me Password' button? If you didn't check in your Bulk or Spam folder!

Generally, this is how downloading a guide now works:

1. You go to this website: http://www.makeuseof.com/pages/download and find the guide you want to download.
    2. You click the DOWNLOAD... link underneath the guide thumbnail and the link will take you to the guide's download page.
    3. (you don't have or forgot the password, otherwise skip)
    a) You enter your email address in the respective field (to subscribe to our newsletter) and click the Send Me Password button.
    b) When you are already subscribed, you will be taken to a page showing the password. Otherwise, you will need to confirm your subscription by clicking a link that is sent to you to your email address.
    4. On the guide's download page you enter the password in the respective field and click the Download now button.
    5. The guide will download to your computer in PDF format.