How can I download Google Play apps for offline installation on my Samsung Galaxy Note?

Algernon Clayton July 31, 2012

I have the issue of spending a lot of mobile data on my phone and I do not have a wireless router to download apps directly at home. Can I download Google Play apps for my Samsung Galaxy Note via my PC for offline installation?

How do I do this? Thanks.

1. Dalsan

To download Google Play apps to your computer to transfer to your phone, you would need the Google Chrome browser extension Apk Downloader.

Download link:

2. kye masters

I have the issue of sending a lot of data on my samsung galaxy and I do not have a wireless router to download apps directly at home. Can I download Google Play apps for my Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 via my PC for offline installation?

3. Chris

I have got an android smartphone and i'm downloading apps from google play? Do I hve to pay anything to download applications from it? for example: to download one india app from google play it will be charged....?

• Zeshan Khan Alvi

some of the applications are free you can check the price available on

4. Nayan

1st of all you can install application in offline, but before that you have to download the application for which you have to go with on-line.If you have internet connection and you have the android OS the download the .apk files.Move this file to your phone or tablet via USB port and click on it for install by offline.

5. crazyhacker007

You can get the apk's available to download on internet but it void's the TOC of the developer for providing it in such a way.

you can check the androidzoom or just google the app you need,you might get it available to download the apk file,then in turn,transfer it to your External Storage,and then installing it by executing the file through a file browser(like astro file viewer).

this might help you straight -

6. iheartyoupk
  7. Âdil Farôôq

Check the following thread same issue is discussed there in details.

Apps provided on Google Play cannot be installed offline so you need some third party sites to get these apps. is the best site to get those apps for offline installation.

9. abdo Elborady

google it u will find plenty of sites to download mobilezoom for ex. download the apk , send through bluetooth if small or by usb some games will require downloading data (hd games and stuff) u put the data on sd/android then install apk

you can there are some sites that propose download apk to desktop, then you can move the apk to Samsung Galaxy Note via usb cable and then use a file manager to locate the apk and to install.

Android Freeware Lovers