How can I download a game from MySpace?

yogesh a wankhede June 7, 2010

There is a game called “sokobox” on MySpace. This is the link: http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/Applications/Pages/Canvas.aspx?appId=119774

How can I download this game?

1. Dilonn

I hate youtube videos, myspace is the best site to download hd videos with the help of orbit downloader

I don't think you can because it is built with a scripting language and isn't flash based and it accesses information from your profile for it to work. To be able to run it, it needs be be executed on a server and won't just work client side.

That's what I got out of it when I had a quick look. For example, each of the pictures is an actual image, so unless you have a server running ASP.NET, you want be able to play it offline.

If you don't understand what I am saying, think of it like facebook - you can't have that running on your computer by itself - it needs to be connected to the internet somehow.