Where can I download free movies for my iPod Touch?
Question by Drew /

I need a website where I can download movies to my iPod Touch for free.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• Michelle_Sanders

i need help i have ipod and i want to download movies for it but i can’t find a way to do it i took some of the websites some of you put but they either are blocked or it doesn’t work…can anyone help?

• Belinda1405

it wont download them

• Dirkams

Sure…

• Derp

Not free you idiot!

• Jacquelinepotts

Is it possible to download films straight to I phone3 to watch immediatly

• Jgoodlataw

Hey dummy tell me wen u find 1

• tammy

I think that your format would be mp4 right, if so go to GOOGLE and type in MEGAUPLOAD,HOTFILE,OR GIGAFILE. type one of these first,plus the type of movie you are looking for,the add mp4 or whatever format you need at the end.

Example: megaupload book of eli 2010 mp4

• Jackie Li915

Actually, you can download or try a 4Media ipod video converter. If you have a 4Media ipod video converter, you can download any video format, it is easy and convient! This program supports more than 150 differents video format.

You can find more at: http://www.mp4converter.net/ipod-video-converter-win.html

• Steve Campbell

You can torrent movies/videos that have already been converted into iPod form or you can download videos and convert them yourself. You can use Google to find said videos or you can even use certain programs to download flash videos (like from YouTube) online.

• Jessica Cam W.

There’s the MyMedia app for iPhone/iPod Touch that lets you download items, but pretty much any video that you download in .mp4 on your computer, like Nancy said, can be transferred to your iPod Touch with iTunes.