Where can I download free Karaoke songs?
Question by Steve Carroll /

Is there a site to download Karaoke songs?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• ami

• bakai

You dont need the songs just download Karaoke player from cnet or you can download magic vocal remover from cnet then sing and enjoy with your frog voice. The only thing you need to do is download – install – choose any song from your system(PC) then click remove the voice thats all you need to do. But dont sing too much that the rain may not stop and flood your area that will kill you

• Gail

Karaokeversion.com is good

• Ger-louise_brad-lee

Hay I’m lookig for mostly country karaoke done you have more?or do you know where I can get another. Karaoke site that dosent work with visa cards and so on I’m from south africa

• Ger-louise_brad-lee

Plzzzz help me…I’m looking for free karaoke sites,that done not work with visa.

• KaydenceBlake

I am looking for Jimmy Fallon-Idiot boyfriend karaoke version

• Malcolm Hanger

Is there a website to download Karaoke songs (Free)

• Frank T. Araullo

Thanks everyone for your kind sharing… God Bless You All.

• Simetra_apollo2

Hi , Does anyone know where I can download Karaoke songs that have leading vocals with the lyrics??  And if they may also happen to know where I can get international songs (eg Cantonese)? Thanks

• Torremochaj

At http://www.karaoke-free-download.com, there are thousands of karaoke there for free.

• guest

hi dose any one know where i can get software for a karaoke for free as a download from the internet

• guest

hi
    is there a web site were u can get the software for a karaoke for free with out a code