How can I download a file from nitrodownloads.net for free?

thuci April 21, 2011

I want to down load a book for free.When I try to download the .rar  file it asks to register, but I want it without registering. How can I do it?

1. Gordon Inkeles

They claim to have our film, which is copyrighted. We are going to sue and will also sue anyone who steals our property via their site. 

2. Dwiseproductions

Nitro files says they have my book, authored by me. They have stolen it if they have. These are nothing but theives, con people, and should be investigated by the US copyright odffice and shut down for stealing. 

3. pat

I agree, no tech support they make you open an account with mediafiles you pay 5$ and you are still unable to download anything, you contact the mediafiles support and they claimed not to be affiliated a huge SCAM stay away, post it everywhere !

You can't, it's a scam. In time you'll learn to recognize these kinds of scam file sharing sites which claim to have every file under the sun, but basically all they do is read your search term and add some common affixes like, like "full version", "serials","crack".

Stick to torrents, or the far easier option of.. You know.. Buying the thing!