Where do I download apps for my Samsung Wave 525?
Question by Bibin /

• k.ayyappa

i want android software instal for samsung wave 525

• Vijay Rana

I would like to say you that Umnet website doesn’t support anonymous downloads and user have to create an account on that website for downloading apps from their site.

• tinzar

How I get android app: wave 525

• Deepakcr Cms

themes are not supported on my samsung wave 525

• Susendeep Dutta

You can get apps,themes,games etc. for Samsung wave 525 by going to Samsung apps menu in your phone.Make sure you have a decent internet data plan or a Wi-fi connection for downloading – apps and firmware.You have to create a Samsung account for downloading apps as well as updating your phone’s firmware.After doing all these you can get apps from Samsung store.The Samsung app must be updated otherwise it wont even allow to enter the market.

You must avoid installing apps other than from Samsung store as these apps are not signed from Samsung and may harm your Phone.Moreover,Bada OS is not as popular among developers so that you will struggle getting third party apps.Although,Bada does support Java apps but they all go under Games folder(in case of aftermarket apps) which is not good in the case of the app which is not a game.

There are Java games too, Bada is only an option.
      thanks for sharing the info, those who are not using internet on their phone can use this option.

• shweta

i had downloaded form unmet to my pc bt now m not getting how to transfer it to my samsung wave 525???
      also tell in settings-connectivity-thn which option should i select from data storage, internet sharing, sumsang kies bla bla…:-)

do rply:-)

• dush

go in for mass storage and simply copy the files (games u have downloaded) into the card .

• Rakesh

First install samsung kies on your pc if it’s not and then go to Connectivity->USB->Samsung Kies. Connect your mobile to pc and then you will be able to transfer the file. Alternatively you can always transfer your file with bluetooth.

• Susendeep Dutta

While connecting your phone to PC,your phone asks you in which mode shall it connect to PC.Mass storage mode is recommended.This will open up a window containing folders of your phone memory and memory card.Then transfer those apps into the folders you wish to and then disconnect your phone by using “Safely Remove Hardware”.

Locate the apps using “My files” app and tap on it to install it.

• poorab kaur

but it will updated?

• Susendeep Dutta

If you’re talking about updating “Samsung apps” app then you have to update it to get apps using your phone.

Regarding OS update,it’s speculated that it might receive value pack update for compensation of Bada 2.0 which will give you a glimpse of some of its features.

• Susendeep Dutta

Thanks for noticing that, I think they provided the downloads, when I posted the previous solutions,as it reads :anonymous download closed temporarily.
      and signing up is free.