Is it possible to download apps on PC and install it later on mobile even without an Internet connection?
Question by anjan /

I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Pro duos (GT-B5512) and I’m new to the Android world. I wanted to know, is it possible to download any app on PC and install the app to my phone later, even when the phone is not connected to the internet?
If yes, kindly tell me how.

• noli timagos

how to install a software using a pc?

• Nikhil Chandak

if u want to download , u need internet connection
    & for transfering apps u can use usb cable

• Raja Pradeep

Yes, first you should download the setup files of the app (with file extension .apk) on your pc, then transfer it to your phone, open file manager and choose the app you want to install (You should check the option for installing apps from unknown sources under settings/applications/unknown sources).

• Nauman

If i don’t have a file manager on my phone how to install it in my phone without a data or WiFi connection.Tell me the way to copy file manager from my pc to phone.your reply is highly obliged.

Install Android Injector software in your PC to install a file manager app into your phone.

• Ranganatha

Mr. Susendeep Dutta ,Please inform me in detail , since I am new to android .I Purchased fun book Infinity, I am unable to down load Android apps to the same.

I Have BSNL broadband connection ( no Wi Fi) , so please tell me in detail how to down load And Apps to PC then fun book.

You can install apps into your tablet by copying the apk files into your tablet.

1) Download the apk file for the app you wish to install from a site eg: –
      http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/apps

2) Copy the apk file into your tablet by connecting it with a USB cable.Make sure that you have installed correct drivers for your tablet into your PC.

3) Browse the apk file using file manager that comes preinstalled in your tablet.

4) Tap on it and then it’ll ask you to enable installation from unknown third party sources (which you have to allow else you won’t be able to install it).

5) Tap on install button and then your app will be ready to use.

• Amit Sinha

yes its very easy just download the installer file of the software you want to install and transfer it to mobile the open it via mobile UI and its get installed.
    Please check that in your installation setting is not set to online verification of the certificate as it requires internet connection to verify the software certificates

• VS Vishnu

its tough to do it with google play apps/

• Roman Vávra

Yes, it is… for me, its simple… Try to download .apk files of applications you want and then install them with install manager (HTCs have own desktop app / Windows), or download app for installing .apk files from the phone

• Christopher Harlan

Yes, though the problem can be finding the apps. Google the app you want with .apk after it and it will find it if its out there. Windows uses .exe. Android uses .apk

• Haary welsh

How can you transfer games from the google app store onto your phone without internet connection. PLEASE HELP desperate