How can I download apps from the Android Market to my phone?

mahesh yadav January 19, 2012

My mobile model no LG P500. Android Version is 2.3.5 . How to download Android Market app on my mobile?

1. sayli

hello my mobile is samsung corby 2. i want android in it. is it possible to download android market on my phone plz give me suggessions.

• Susendeep Dutta

No,Google Play app(Android Market previously) is and apk file and it runs only on android OS.So,it's incompatible with your phone.

2. mahesh lukk

my mobile is Micromax A 75 please tell me how to android market

Hello, I would talk to your service provider. Google market app is not dependant on android, it is dependant on service provider having the license to provide it.  Even though androind is a free source, android app is not.  Also you could try downloading app online and installing it, only think is you have to make sure it is compatible with your specific device.

if you dont have android market on the device try this to install?
    http://www.arctablet.com/blog/archos-tablet/android-market-3-0-26-archos-gen8-devices/
    it is up to you

tap on android market and if you dont have google account you will be invited to create an account. After creating account you can search applications/games select and choose install.

• Lilly

Does it work on the iPhone?

Hi  android market is for android OS mobiles...different from iphone which has its own OS, so android market can't be installed on iphone.  For iphone you can use itunes apple store.