How can I download an application from Android Market and transfer it to my phone using USB cable?
Question by Bubbles /

I want to know how I can download apps from Android market using my PC and transfer it to my phone.

I don’t have .apk manager. I tried to download Astro file manager, but it is a .exe file, wherein .apk is not recognized. If you can give me the link to download a good apk manager, that will be great.

I have a GMail account, so when I log into Android market and click on install on any apps it just says that it was installed, but can’t find it from my phone or even to my PC.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• Osama Sohail

i know the solution of this every one
    http://www.1mobile.com
    from here you can download all android apps from your pc and then transfer it to your phone via USB
    i hope this will prove useful to every one

• odubey2000

• Susendeep Dutta

You need some clarification regarding downloads in apps store –

1) You can install apps from Google Play store only when you have active data connection enabled on your phone.

2) You cannot transfer apps from Google Play store via USB cable.

3) If you want to avoid paying for data plans separately,the only option left is to install apps from third party sites and enable installation of such apps in your phone.(can be done by Settings –> Applications –>Allow third party sources).

apktops.com is the best third party site for getting apps.

I think that you got .exe file while downloading as you might be getting virus.

Download ASTRO File Manager / Browser 3.1.363 –

http://www.apktops.com/astro-file-manager-browser-3-1-363.html

(Note :- Click on the link below the heading Download From apktop: )

File expert is the best file manager –

http://www.apktops.com/file-expert-4-1-9.html

Make sure to install file manager app before installing any other app.

• sourov das

how can i download & update android market &software in my pc

• Umar adil

bubbles this is very easy:
    goto http://www.freewarelovers.com
    1 link is andriod apps click it and you will see on left hand their are many links such as entertainment,games etc 
    click one of them u want and so many files u can see click your favorite file and click it.
    then go to last there is download button below click it and your downloading will start in a sec.

this file was save in a format of apk file, then copy it and paste into your andriod phone.

your app is downloaded in your moble.  then disconnect your usb and go to memory card were u place your app click it install it and enjoy your app

thanks,

andriod baba:)

• Donwu

Thanks.
      the site resulted a useful one for me……………………

• Mohammed Hassen01

can i download android app from android market to my PC  and then transfer it to my phone using USB ?

• Rmalabanan50

dunno

• Josh Fox

Apps can’t be downloaded from the Android Market on your computer. Instead, it is linked to your Android device, so when you click “Install”, it’s actually just preparing it on your device, so next time you open the market app, it will be ready to install.

There are a some reputable places online to download APKs to be transfered to your device. Freewarelovers is one good source. They play host to many freeware apps. On the other hand, if you go to the website for the app, they may offer an APK download for people that don’t have market access.

• Adityamhalas

i have also downloaded some apps from android market place….but as u said.. its nither linked to my phone and not to pc.