How can I download Android apps through a data cable?

UT March 28, 2011

Please tell me the whole procedure of downloading different Android applications from my PC to mobile through data cable connection.

Firstly, I connected my mobile through data cable to the PC. And after that I tried to download the apps from Android market, but it says that “There are no Android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account.” What should I do now?

I have Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 mobile.
Do let me know more about Android.
Please help me!

• may

hello Jay.O I used this android inject but I can't see it in my phone.. BTW my phone is xperia x8.. thanks a alot

• Susendeep Dutta

If android injector is not working for you then copy the app to your phone,locate the app using a file manager and install it using your phone.

1. Artur Wrona

Just google for desired app adding +.apk to the search string.

Drop apk files to download folder on your sd card, while phone is connected in Disk Drive mode.

If apk file might refuses to install you need to mark Unknown Sources option in Settings -> Applications.

Hope it helps