How can I downgrade my PSP N1004 from 6.60 to 6.35?

louay August 17, 2011

How can I downgrade my PSP N1004 from version 6.60 to 6.35 to get games for it again?

1. unai

hola yo tengo la PSP 1004 con la version 6.60 y me descargue un recovery flasher pero al meterme en la psp y darle al enlace me ponia....
    "la version de su psp es la 6.60 no es necesario actualizar." 
    y yo quiero canbiarla de version 
    ayudarme porfavorrrrr.

Louay,

did you attempt to downgrade your PSP and did it work out? Please let us know how you did it. Thank you!

Louay,

4. Mixtrixx

@martin, if you have a PSP 2000, this should still be possible to fix using the method I mentioned above, as from what I read, it's only the PSP Models 2003 upwards that cannot be repaired using the Magic Stick & Pandora Battery method. The Battery from what I can see is about £6/£7 including delivery, and there's actually a modified version of the "Magic Memory Stick" Firmware that you can chuck on any USB Dongle to save having to pay for one. I want post links here, just in case I get a bollocking lol, but I will say have a search for Magic Memory Stick on google, and look out for links to Mega Upload ;-).

5. Mixtrixx

You can actually downgrade from v6.60 as far back as release v5.00. Though, this is dependant on whether or not your using a "Pandora Battery" which basically forces the PSP to enter recovery mode every time the PSP is turned on. It cannot be used as a regular battery for playing games, but it will "Unbrick" your PSP :-). You'll need the Memory Magic Stick Firmware along with this aswell (which I'm no doubt sure you'll easily find through good old Google).

6. Martin_mangekyou

Not Yet. Yeah It Sucks I Know, I accidently upgraded my psp 2000 to the 6.60 OFW. I'm pretty sure it will be out soon. The Best Website to help you hack a psp is http://psp.dashhacks.com/, although they haven't cracked it yet. Hope This Helps.