How can I downgrade my PSP N1004 from 6.60 to 6.35?
Question by louay /

How can I downgrade my PSP N1004 from version 6.60 to 6.35 to get games for it again?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• unai

hola yo tengo la PSP 1004 con la version 6.60 y me descargue un recovery flasher pero al meterme en la psp y darle al enlace me ponia….
    “la version de su psp es la 6.60 no es necesario actualizar.” 
    y yo quiero canbiarla de version 
    ayudarme porfavorrrrr.

Louay,

did you attempt to downgrade your PSP and did it work out? Please let us know how you did it. Thank you!

Louay,

• Mixtrixx

@martin, if you have a PSP 2000, this should still be possible to fix using the method I mentioned above, as from what I read, it’s only the PSP Models 2003 upwards that cannot be repaired using the Magic Stick & Pandora Battery method. The Battery from what I can see is about £6/£7 including delivery, and there’s actually a modified version of the “Magic Memory Stick” Firmware that you can chuck on any USB Dongle to save having to pay for one. I want post links here, just in case I get a bollocking lol, but I will say have a search for Magic Memory Stick on google, and look out for links to Mega Upload ;-).

• Mixtrixx

You can actually downgrade from v6.60 as far back as release v5.00. Though, this is dependant on whether or not your using a “Pandora Battery” which basically forces the PSP to enter recovery mode every time the PSP is turned on. It cannot be used as a regular battery for playing games, but it will “Unbrick” your PSP :-). You’ll need the Memory Magic Stick Firmware along with this aswell (which I’m no doubt sure you’ll easily find through good old Google).

• Martin_mangekyou

Not Yet. Yeah It Sucks I Know, I accidently upgraded my psp 2000 to the 6.60 OFW. I’m pretty sure it will be out soon. The Best Website to help you hack a psp is http://psp.dashhacks.com/, although they haven’t cracked it yet. Hope This Helps.