How can I downgrade to an older version of the Mobile RSS iPhone app?

Rob March 8, 2011

I’m an avid user of the free RSS reader app Mobile RSS. I’m really disappointed of the latest version and wanted to know if there is a way to go back to the last version. Using an iPhone 3G synced with iTunes on a Mac. Any and all thoughts would be appreciated

Rob,

were you successful in downgrading your iPhone app the way Mike suggested? Or did you find another solution? Please let us know what worked for you. Thank you!

If you recently updated Mobile RSS you might be able to find the old version in your Trash folder. Or if you do some sort of backup (e.g. Time Machine) you can look there for an older version of the App.

All iTunes Apps are stored within your iTunes Library:
    ~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications

If you found an older version you can move or copy it into this folder an replace the current version of Mobile RSS.

If you don't have the old Mobile RSS.ipa (or whatever the exact name is) then I'm afraid you are out of luck.