Why doesn’t the erase function work with Word 2010?

Anonymous May 19, 2014

I recently bought Office 2010. I can get a stylus pen to work with it, but I can’t get the eraser function to work in Word (but it does work in Onenote). I have seen instruction videos where people use Office 2010 with the same pen and eraser, like this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U44Pum7e8mE) so I know it should be possible. What am I doing wrong?

1. james

yes I know. I had 'word starter 2010' that was pre-installed when I bought my current computer. That worked fine doing just as you (have) described. It's that I had to 'upgrade' to the regular 'word 2010' and the eraser, now', will not 'click' on. That's what I was trying to find a solution for.

Normally,you must be able to erase the content of handwritten texts by clicking on eraser button and holding the cursor and moving it around the text you want to erase.This is the way eraser works.