Does Ginger Bread work for the Samsung Gravity S720C?

Doug Holland February 26, 2013

I would like to root my Samsung Gravity phone which is on Straight Talk / Verizon. It runs 2.3.6 Gingerbread version of Android. At this moment there is an exploit out by the XDA developers called the Ginger Break that covers Gingerbread w/o much issue, other than it requires the ADB to make use of. I also hear there are no ROMs available but Cyanogen. With this method of rooting work on my phone?

1. Nikos Tafralidis

In the adroid version you have Ginger Break wouldn't work . If you Feeling adventurus try one or all of this , with caution . Although i don't know anybody to brick their devices through Root attempts , netherless sometimes put them in trouble to restore their devices, and sometimes SD cards are just erased. If you fill adventures try one of These :

I tried to find out the XDA page which has discussed about using Ginger Break to root the phone.

Unless they had specified this tool to work or be compatible with your phone,it's safe to assume that it won;t work with your phone and you must not try it.