Does anyone know how to delete a Zynga account?

Rebecca Z July 29, 2013

I am trying to delete a Zynga account. It says “to confirm your deletion request, provide us with your Social Network User ID and / or your ZID along with the confirmation statement below so that we can manually process this. Please make sure to include the following statement when responding back to us along with the required UID and / or ZID”.

I do not know what they mean by providing the statement. If anyone has deleted their account, please help. I also want to know if the games will be deleted from Facebook, because I just want to delete the Zynga account and not the games on my Facebook. I have deleted the Zynga app from Facebook too.

1. Rebecca Z

Does anyone know how to just disconnect your facebook account from Zynga.com? I don't want to delete the data though

• Cally

I would also like to know the answer to this too. I no longer wish to play on Zynga.com only on Facebook

How to delete zynga account?
    http://zynga.account-delete.com/game/how-to-delete-zynga-account.html
    If you no longer want Zynga to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to privacy@zynga.com. Place "Delete My Account" in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address and user ID number for the SNS from which you access our games (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. http://company.zynga.com/privacy/faq#remove-personal-information

3. Justin Pot

ZID, if I had to guess, is your Zynga ID, which you can find in the URL of your profile page. Provide them with that and they'll take the page down for you.

4. ivy

If you delete you account, the progress will not updata. And if you remove the zynga app from facebook, all the data will deleted.

• Rebecca Z

All my data is still there even with the zynga app deleted. I just need to know how to delete the zynga account