Do you have a favorite free online address book?

Anonymous June 14, 2011

I have Windows XP Home edition on my Dell computer.

1. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

Google does a very good job! Just use your GMail as an address book, calendar and email and you can forget about Outlook.

+1 on Angela's reply here. That's exactly the setup I use -- Google Contacts along with Android. It's very good. Even though I need two names for most contacts (English and Hebrew), it still works well.

3. Angela Alcorn

For years all I ever wanted was an online address book which synced perfectly to my phone. Google Contacts and Android is my idea of perfect, here. :)

4. Saikat Basu

We have featured some online address books and tools in the past. You can pick some like Plaxo or Anywr.
    There's also Contacts In The Browser which is an experimental Firefox add-on and lets you manage your contacts in the browser itself. (Though, I haven't yet used it on the latest version of FF).
     I personally like to keep it simple by using Google Contacts. The only feature I wanted in that are birthday alert notifications.

5. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia