How can I take a directory of mp3s on a web server and create an RSS feed to broadcast it to iTunes?

Tim Lenahan March 4, 2012

We’re trying to make it so that mp3 files uploaded to a specific folder in our webspace will be added to iTunes. Do we need to make a playlist file then make an RSS feed? Is there a faster and easier way to accomplish this? Thanks!

Hey Tim,

good to see you around! Did any of the solutions work or are you still looking? I can add this Q to the Toughest Questions roundup. Just let me know.

• timmyjohnboy

Yeah, I'm still poking around!

I don't think that'll be necessary. The issue was a pastor friend of mine has a directory of a bunch of sermons that he wanted on iTunes but I think they're going to use sermon.net and tie it in. The links provided were helpful though.

• timmyjohnboy

Thanks for the help. Still working on a workaround but the info is sure helpful.