Why did my digitizer pen stop working well with my ASUS tablet?

IamAshMcLean September 3, 2012

My ASUS tablet was working fine until I got the 4.0.3 update. Now when I start drawing, instead of drawing a decent line it is very curved and wavy across the screen. What’s the issue?

Is the digitizer don’t work properly, or the Android ICS is having a huge bug?

I've never heard of this problem, but as you've guessed, it's probably related to the ICS update. However, it's likely specific to your device profile, rather than it having to do with a universal bug within ICS's handling of digitizers.

The reason: Google has a very rigid and stringent development process required of firmware updates. Both Google and the device manufacturer (and the cellular carrier, if one exists) have to go through several revisions before finalizing modifications to the Android code. Very few major bugs (like the situation you're having) make it into final products. And Google hasn't revealed anything remotely like what you're going through.

Have you tried using the Factory Reset feature? (DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ROOTED WITH A CUSTOM ROM - use the recovery to perform a factory reset)

A lot of times weird behavioral problems can be cleaned up by resetting the system back to new.

• IamAshMcLean

Thank You so much...
      I restored my tablet and Can't solve the problem. I'm going to wait when Asus put the upgrade of the ICS to Jelly Bean, and then think that the upgrade solve my problem.

2. ferdinan Sitohang

I think it is because the update software. Just rollback to the old one if you still got something wrong.