What are the differences between the Nokia Lumia 530, 630 and 730?

Player October 22, 2014

I want to purchase a Windows phone but I can’t decide which phone is best: Nokia Lumia 530, 630 or 730.

Kindly guide or suggest tp me which is the best model for me. I am comparing the technical specification  but I also want to know what if any important features are provided by the more expensive model. The operating system is all of them is same. If all the functions provided by the OS are same then I will go for the Nokia Lumia 530. Kindly guide me.

Thanks with wishing a very happy diwali.

1. palka khurana

All three models have Windows v8.1 Operating System. Nokia lumia 530 and 630 have same 5 MP camera whereas lumia 730 has better camera and better battery backup than both. Nokia lumia 730 has bigger screen and better screen resolution. Go for Lumia 730 if your budget allows, otherwise go for 630. For best price and specifications, refer http://www.price-hunt.com/mobiles/nokia-lumia-730.php

2. Susendeep.D

Basically,it boils down to what you prefer to have in your phone.
    In WP,performance and updates are desirable features.If you see Lumia 530,it's a stripped down version of 525 to compete well with Moto E.The processor in it doesn't gives much assuarance to run much heavy apps.But If you want some nominal performance in long term,go for a model with 1 GB RAM which can handle heavy apps,like Lumia 730.

In my opinion,you can choose 630 if you don't have heavy usage and choose 730 if you are a heavy user.

3. Liu Min Han

If you can afford ?15k, definitely go for Lumia 730!

See feature comparison at: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Nokia-Lumia-730,Nokia-Lumia-530,Nokia%20Lumia%20630/phones/6927,8779,8503

In a nutshell, each step up in the series has a bigger and better screen, better camera, faster processor (minor difference here), better graphics and longer battery life. The 730 has twice as much RAM as the 530 & 630, and whereas the 530 has just 4GB storage space, the other models have 8GB.

There are largely incremental differences; that is, they are not "model x has a feature that model y doesn't" but more "model x does this better (or has more of this) than model y". I would suggest that the RAM and storage differences are the most critical in as much as if you get a model that doesn't have enough for your needs, tough!

I suggest you make a list of what _you_ are looking for in a phone, and try to match it in the list. If you still have doubts, post a reply below saying what features you are particularly concerned about and we'll try to help.