Did Facebook remove sharing other people’s posts from my mobile?

Debbie Anglin March 20, 2013

I want to share other peoples Facebook post on my mobile, before I installed the last update app, I could do that from my phone and now i cant. Was this feature removed?

1. Vedavyas Paruchuri

Facebook didn't remove that option you reinstall your facebook app then you try to share posts..

2. Tanmay M

U may have shared excess no. of posts that can be a reason(happened with me)

Can you mention the OS and name of your phone as it would be helpful to answer you properly.

If you have and Android,then go to Settings --> Applications --> Facebook and then clear cache and history.Then you can uninstall updates too by tapping on uninstall updates which will undo your update.

4. Tim

The Android version of the Facebook app still allows you to share other people's posts. There's a Share button at the bottom of each post when you're viewing your News Feed.

I can't say the same of the iPhone version because I don't have an iPhone.

5. 1hegame

At least on Google Play it is nowhere written that that feature has been removed. You may try to reinstall app or just use Facebook in your browser. There are about 1 million poor ratings for Facebook on Google Play. May be the app is just weird.