Do you know of a desktop client for Google Reader that can display the folders I created for my feeds?

ender January 18, 2011

I have been using Google Reader for reading feeds and have my 300 feeds sorted into folders.

Now I am looking for a desktop client for feeds that synchronizes with my Google Reader, and I thought I had found it with Desktop Google Reader, which was also featured on MakeUseOf.

Sadly, it looks like it doesn’t display the folders that I have created in my Google Reader online.

Does anyone know of a feedreader with this capability?
Or if Desktop Google Reader can do it, how can I change the settings?

Hi Ender,

Did you check the suggestions above? Did you find the offline client with the options you need? Let us know.

Aibek

2. Altisssimo

Not strictly a desktop reader but a fantastic substitute for the default is a browser plugin called Feedly. Syncs live with your google reader subs and much nicer to use. On mobile devices I use Pulse as my reader. Both these totally awesome. True desktop worth look are Unison and Newsfire. Love to hear what you think? Altisssimo