How do I get my deleted Administrator account back in Windows 7?
Question by Shashidhar Medi /

Hi,

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. I have deleted my Administrator password and now if I want to install something, it is asking for Administrator rights. So can anyone please guide me how to recover a deleted administrator account (not password) without formatting the system.

• Jenia Garse

You can not get back the deleted password, but to reset a new one.

• Arun Vishnu

restore your pc by finding the restore pont

• Need help

How do you get your admin profile back after accidently getting factory default? Is it possible?! Please help me! I really want to get my admin profile back with the program installed and everything that was there.

• Naval Gupta

You can recover, only if you took data back-up. Else there may be some paid services available.

• neeraj macky

how get administrator without recover the system

• venkatp16

by default system wil create a admin account which can’t be deleted. you might have deleted any other account. please check once or else try to do a system restore which will take the system to original state.

• Raj

Sir, actualy nw i m also facing the same problem, when i try to manage my drive it s asking for admin permision, but i could not find yes option. Bz my built in admin acunt disabled, i knw its pswrd.. Bt how to enable my admin acount?

• Naval Gupta

Login using another account which has admin privileges and then enable the disabled account.

Hello, the following link will show you three different ways of accomplishing what you want. One of them(last one) does not apply to you but the first two do:

http://www.petri.co.il/enable-the-windows-7-administrator-account.htm

• Alan Wade

If you just want to install something try right clicking on the install file and selecting Run As Admin.
    Can you tell us what it is you want to install.

• Rizwan Saudagar

You cannot delete administrator account as it is default. Put enable in your administator which you get it henceforth.

• Shashidhar Medi

No we can delete. i did it.But i have created another account after deleting the administrator account.You said to enable it.Can you please tell me how to do it.

• Panji Hitam

how you delete it?

• GrrGrrr

Windows 7 has a built-in Administrator account that has no password and is hidden by default. Like all other administrator accounts, it has full control of the system; for you to use it, however, it must be the only remaining administrator account, and you must start the computer in Safe Mode.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/171933/how_to_manage_users_in_windows_7.html

• art

hi I already tried doing that by opening it in safe mode with command prompt however when I try doing it again the default admin account is asking me for password which I didnt provide before.I tried providing a blank password but it would just inform me that my password is incorrect.could you pleasehelp me with it.Thanks…