How can I delete a video posted to all of my friend’s Facebook walls?

Parveen December 12, 2011

1. Susendeep Dutta

How to Delete/remove your shared link / video on Facebook -

http://nabtron.com/how-to-deleteremove-your-shared-link-video-on-facebook/1245/

If the video is uploaded by you click on the delete button underneath the video.once deleted from your wall,that video will not be accessible to any of the friends.

2. humna amjad

i have a big problem i have uploaded a video n now i want to remove it how can i remove it???
    it is posted on all of my fb Friend's wall :(
    im very tensed plz somebody helps me.....................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i'll pray for him or her

3. Payton_vege

Amazing write-up! This could aid plenty of people find out more about this particular issue. Are you keen to integrate video clips coupled with these? It would absolutely help out. Your conclusion was spot on and thanks to you; I probably won’t have to describe everything to my pals. I can simply direct them here!

4. SAHIL

i have forget my facebook password as well as my yahoo too.... and now i want to block that account. what should i do????????

• Jay.0

Hi Sahil,

I have answered this question before,

0.try to recover your password with mobile if you have attached it to your account.

1.try to recover yahoo password, click on i cant access my account and recover with your recovery id or security questions.

2. you can report the account as your old account from your new profile.

3.or you may report it as a fake account.
      as pretending to be me.

ask your friends to do the same and report the account as pretending to be someone i know, and then then type your name.

I dont know why do you guys try yo deactivate your old account, just forget it unless someone else is misusing it.

if you dont like it to appear.
      just block it from your new account!

(Itna type mat karwao yar, thand me type bhi nahi hota :)

• Ale4kmb

hi i cant even get into my facebook for long enough to delete this :( what can i do?

• Jay.0

So, your main problem is you cant access facebook, not deleting posts!
          What message do you see when you try to access your accopunt ?
          Try a different pc or different browser or the same browser by removing cookies cache etc.

5. Rasheed_khyal

hi the people comment to my video and my pictures bot i don,d see this  how i can ???

6. Rasheed_khyal

Rasheed, may be they delete the comments before you read them!

or some times it happens that, comments are not displayed,

but appears again when you refresh or check after some time, may be use different browser or login again.

1. click on notification icon >select all notifications.
      you can see whether a comment is posted or not, if the comment is deleted, it will not be listed any more in the notification list when you refresh,

2.you can check your email,
      you will find their comments in the notification email.

3.You can also activate text notifications.

You clicked on something and you came to know that the video (they are fake videos mostly- just a link) is posted from your profile on many walls, right ?.

you will have to manually delete it.
    check your recent activity, or ask a friend to tell you the profiles on which you posted the "video".
    then go to their profile one by one and delete it  by clicking the cross on the right side of the post.
    Else update a status or send a message saying "friends it was a spam, delete the posts."so they will do it by themselves.

And next time do not click something that looks too amazing to be real.eg "katrina kaif uncensored" spam was the latest.mostly, it happens only once when you click such things, but stillcheck if any spammy app is there on your list of used apps, remove it.