How can I delete unwanted photos from my iPad?
Question by BillJude56 /

Thanks for any help you can provide. I bought a used iPad 1 with 400+ of the previous owner’s photos on it. Not having a laptop or PC, I co-opted my sister’s Mac for a 1-time synch. My 1st priority was to upgrade from 4.3 to 5.1(success). Obviously not knowing what I was doing, I managed to import another 400+ of my sister’s photos! I’ve tried to delete all these photos following standard instructions-open album, press box with forward arrow, select individual photos, press red delete button. In my case the red delete button stays “unlit”, a sorta dull red, and thus, I can’t delete. I’m at half-wits end. Can you help. Thanks again and I hope the future quality of your help requests improves.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Awesome iPhone Apps
Awesome iPhone Apps
Essential iOS Tips
Essential iOS Tips
Smartphone Photography
Smartphone Photography
Photography Tips
Photography Tips
Jailbreaking iOS
Jailbreaking iOS
Graphic Design
Graphic Design
Apple TV Tips
Apple TV Tips
iPhone Games Worth Playing
iPhone Games Worth Playing

1. Connect iped to pc and launch iTunes2.
    Choose ‘Photos’3. Untick the album in which the photo lies that you wish to
    erase.4. Sync the iPad in the usual way and the chosen album will be removed
    from the ipad5. Go to Windows and select My Pictures and then the album just
    removed from the iPad6. Select the photo you want not to appear in the iPad
    and move it to another directory7. Go back into iTunes and
    then the ‘Sync’ Page, choose Photos again and replace the tick for the album
    concerned8. Re’Sinc’ the iPad and the album will appear without the un-needed
    photo.

• aimz89

I have the same problem of not being able to delete photos that I have moved from my computer to iPad by mistake. But when I got onto iTunes there are no folders listed under the Photo tab. What can I do now?