How can I delete spam that a Facebook app posted to all of my friends’ walls?

Joshua Todd Cowper November 9, 2011

There are many scams on Facebook where a user clicks on a link, and it posts that link on all of their friends’ walls. Apart from manually going through the walls of every one of your friends, is there an easy way to delete all of these posts at once? Would it be possible through a Facebook app?

1. Oguztogrul

- Privacy settings
    - Ads, Apps and Websites: Edit Settings
    - Remove unwanted or spammy apps.

Click X to every application you dont trust.

Hello Wendy, I found your advice very interesting and wise.  I am glad to share your link for other people to read your guidance.  Thank You.

No, it can't be automated, unless you ask your frinds to remove them from your status.
    update a status saying, "friends, please remove the links, I have not posted it.it was a spam,Sorry"
    or send a message to all those persons.
    it will be simpler.

else you will have to remove them by vising your friends profiles. it will be around 15.
    find your post on their wall, and remove the links by clicking the cross on the right side.

I just guided my friend some hours ago for the same thing,
    as she posted a spam rather her profile posted spam on walls of firens including me, I just told her the names of friends whose walls were spammed to delete them one by one.

if you can see it your recent activity, delete them as i said, if you can't see anything like you posted to a friend's wall.

ask a friend with the most mutual friends, to add you in the closed friends list.
    now the friend will go to close friends list,
    and tell you which friends are spammed by you, so you can remove the posts.

Or just

• joyce addison

i have click on a spam please can you delete it for me