How do you delete multiple threads in Windows 8 messaging app?

Kenice Noel July 25, 2012

I’ve been using Windows 8 DP/CP/RP and I am now waiting for the RTM. One thing I’ve been wondering was whether or not it is possible to delete multiple message threads from the messaging app. It gets tedious having to delete a lot of them on a laptop without touch.

1. Bodi Hemanth

After pressing Ctrl+A then keep hold on Ctrl button and then deselect those threads that you want to keep by clicking on them.Then after that delete the selected threads.

2. Igor Rizvi?

Awesome..solved my problem..thanks!

• Kenice Noel

That's for the mail app.

Did you tried selecting all by Ctrl+A and deleting them?

• Kenice Noel

Yeah. I have. When you press CTRL+A it highlights all, then deselects them so that you can only delete one by one.

3. Truefire_

Try holding down left-click on a message. It may show checkboxes. This is just a guess, sorry.