How can I delete an item on my Facebook wall that only my friends can see?

Addison eugene July 19, 2011

Today I went through my entire Facebook wall and deleted everything one by one. When I was finished my Facebook profile page said “there are no more posts” and I believed it because there was NOTHING on my wall.

However, later my girlfriend says that there is a post she can see and other friends can see where I used an application a year or so ago to send to my now ex-girlfriend. However, I can not see this post because it is not visible on my wall. Is there a solution?

Addison,

did the answers from Juerjen and Angela solve your question? Please let us know what did the trick for you. Thank you!

2. Angela Alcorn

Ban the application from posting on your wall for starters.

It's possible the friends can see the message from within the application, not just on your wall. Try using the application (possibly re-adding it and using) and seeing if you can delete the message using the application.

Removing the application is unlikely to have any effect, since most apps retain the right to keep your information after you stop using it.

3. Juerjen Domingo

I think you can block that particular app from appearing on our wall.