Is there a way to delete all Facebook wall posts with one click?
Question by Jacqueline /

According to MakeUseOf’s ‘Unofficial Guide to Facebook Privacy‘, when deleting a Facebook account, many people recommend deleting all personal info, photos, messages, wall posts, etc. beforehand.

There appears to be no way to delete Wall Posts all at once, other than to delete each post one-by-one. Any suggestions?

• Nick Brown

Hey guys
    I want to recommend you http://www.automatebook.com

• Blagojce Karafilovski

I deactivated my facebook acoount but Facebook said me you must into login in your facebook,with your email address and pasword.I ask how deleted facebook forever.I do not facebook.The Facebook is not social network,conect people,Facebook is the biggest hackers and legaly.

• DominicanBabii

yu can bookmark one of yur walpost & then delete all of them at once – reply if yu need help :)

• Someone Cold

The only way is the Exfoliate app.

• AnonUser002

I tried deleting everything on my Facebook account one post at a time and Facebook disabled my wall feed. I only got to early 2011 (I had been an active FB user since 2008) when my wall suddenly said ” There are no more posts to show.” I think FB is trying to preserve my data and prevent me from deleting all of it. Bastards.

• Sanchezborings

Some one please help me, i accidently posted on my Facebook wall a picture meant for my husbands eyes only , my Android will not let me delete, why? How do i do this?

• Deya

You should download this app in th Android Market: exfoliate for facebook

It works perfectly and it will even delete posts on your friends’ wall.

• Deya

• Cocodog50

You cant exactly delete them put you can hide them from others seening them.