How can I delete my Facebook account if I forgot my email and password?
Question by Ndist /

Is there any way to hack into my own account so I can delete my Facebook account? Have tried to contact Facebook to no avail. I want it off Facebook, but every email I used stated not registered, which is crazy. is there any way to hack into my own name and delete my account?

• Realshan ajit Khan

I’m damn sure that my facebook email address and password is correct. But whenever i tried to login it is written that my email address could not be identified. How?? I want to get back my account. Help

• ambar lama

i forget my facebook password.

• ma

I changed my e-mail adress and would like to change my facebook login e-mail to the new one. Is it possible?

• bhawana khanal

well, i forget my e-mail and password of face book account.. please deactive my forget account..

• red

My email was delete and I can’t sign into my fb. I try and it says fb will send me a password. To my email that’s eraced. Wtf!!!!

• Furkan petiwala

I want to delete my “fb”account but i forgot my email id and password…

• sweta

how can i delete my account if i forgot my email id and password

• Ashma sama

Plz dlt my facebook account..becous i have forget my email and password..plz help me how can i do it ..?c??

I’m afraid we cannot delete your account. You have to do this yourself. You can try to identify it or bug Facebook about deleting it.

• Lun Mar phodi Phar

my facebook blocked and i missing password

• fateh muhammad

my face book id is not working message is coming that clear security check list i dont understand security check list kindly reset my fb id