How can I delete my Facebook account if I forgot my email and password?
Question by Ndist /

Is there any way to hack into my own account so I can delete my Facebook account? Have tried to contact Facebook to no avail. I want it off Facebook, but every email I used stated not registered, which is crazy. is there any way to hack into my own name and delete my account?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• Realshan ajit Khan

I’m damn sure that my facebook email address and password is correct. But whenever i tried to login it is written that my email address could not be identified. How?? I want to get back my account. Help

• ambar lama

i forget my facebook password.

• ma

I changed my e-mail adress and would like to change my facebook login e-mail to the new one. Is it possible?

• bhawana khanal

well, i forget my e-mail and password of face book account.. please deactive my forget account..

• red

My email was delete and I can’t sign into my fb. I try and it says fb will send me a password. To my email that’s eraced. Wtf!!!!

• Furkan petiwala

I want to delete my “fb”account but i forgot my email id and password…

• sweta

how can i delete my account if i forgot my email id and password

• Ashma sama

Plz dlt my facebook account..becous i have forget my email and password..plz help me how can i do it ..?c??

I’m afraid we cannot delete your account. You have to do this yourself. You can try to identify it or bug Facebook about deleting it.

• Lun Mar phodi Phar

my facebook blocked and i missing password

• fateh muhammad

my face book id is not working message is coming that clear security check list i dont understand security check list kindly reset my fb id