How can I delete an old Facebook account when my email was not registered with it?
Question by Srinivas Kummarasetti /

More than a year back I tried to create my Facebook account, filled out the form and created an account. I logged off only to realize that I do not have access to it anymore.

My email address somehow is not tagged to that account. I try to do a recover password and the system says that the account does not exist. How can I delete that old account?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• Jennifer C

Unable to log on to my Facebook account. Profile was messed up need to sign up afresh.

• crazygirllove

I have made old accounts in the past out of boredom.. Little did I know now everytime I look up my name on fb, thers like five different accounts in my name that I have no idea what passwords or e-mail adresses I used for them. How do I delete all of these accounts without actually logging into them?

• brian

i forgot my password an when i try to do reset it says to choose a num. or email so i pik the only thing listed my phone but it acts like i didnt pik any thing i check the little box next to my num an it dont work?wat can i do?

• hetal

Me to n i dont know how

• Srini

I finally got my old accounts deleted after I kept on sending facebook to delete my old accounts. They might have realized that I do not have access to the email or to that account.

• WantToDelete

How did you get Facebook to delete your old account if you do not have access to the emails associated with the account?
      I have been trying for a week and my old account is still there.:(

How long did it take them to delete the accounts?

• Srini

Patience my fellow facebookers. It took them I would say about 3 – 4 months and constant nagging to delete my old account about once a week!!

• Ben Hoskyns

I had the same problem, didn’t realise that my account was not registered and now can’t get on to it, I have reported it as an old account but what will happen now?

• Tisha ball

I changed servers and lost my emial & facebook

• Gabriella

How can I contact facebook?, because I want to delete my old facebook account and the sad thing is I forgot my password and e-mail in my old facebook account..I tried to report it and clicked that was my old account but it isn’t working..How can I report it to facebook or to contact facebook so that I can delete my old facebook account..Please help me so that my friends that want to add me as their friend they can add me to active account now..Thank you very much :)

• precious obene

i want to delete my old account

• David

I dont remember my facebook id and mail address I want to delete my account and make a new one, How can I do this. Or I want to be able to get in my old account but I dont remember the password or Id.