How do I delete my Facebook account?

March 30, 2014

How do I delete my Facebook account?

1. gbswales

I am not sure that there is anything that will delete your old messages from other peoples walls or inbox I am guessing it is only a click through wouldn't work as your profile would not be there- I imagine once it is there - it's there - I could be wrong

2. Dpk

I've the solution,but I don't want to type. Change name,delete pics,Do something unsocial with your account and then ask your friends to Report it to facebook. They will remove your account.

3. Ashwin S

If you are thinking to delete account you should delete all Facebook messages i think this will help you.

http://www.techofy.org/2013/02/how-to-delete-all-facebook-messages.html

• pari kaur

i want to your help sir, i want to delete all messages n all add friend... soo plzz help me to block my account

4. Jayant H

Step 1: Open Facebook and login to your account.
    Step 2: Go to the settings menu from the drop down menu at the top right corner of the page
    Step 3: Go to Security settings
    Step 4: Click on 'deactivate my account' and follow the remaining steps

5. Linda Miller

How do I delete my facebook account they are 3 Linda Millers and when I try to log in using my e-mail address and password it takes me to the profile page that's not me please help me delete the ones that are not me as they are hacking into my pictures friends and personal information so please help me

6. Ben S

If you want to learn more about deleting or deactivating your account and the differences between each, check out Facebook's help on the subject.

If you're sure you want to delete, head to this page.