How can I customize my Facebook page?
Question by Osama /

Usually we see custom named tabs on Facebook pages. How can we add them? How to add HTML codes to Facebook pages? How to share PDF, .doc, .docx .ppt and .pptx and similar files with fans?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• Erik

Facebook has removed the ability for page administrators to add FBML to their applications. There are a number of new applications specifically designed to address this need – I am the developer of My Tab http://www.facebook.com/revealtab one such application that provides users with an easy to use interface for managing the content of all their tabs.

• sharath.seo

Follow the below link and check how to create a fanpage and customize it http://www.labnol.org/internet/create-custom-facebook-pages/17957/

• sharath.seo

hi, you can customize your facebook fanpage using FBML…

• Md Masroor Islam

Facebook customization can be done using FBML.
    Go to the page you want to customiaze, and follow the steps as below-
    1.Click on Edit Page link
    2.Go to Application
    3.Search for Static FBML and add this appliction.
    4. Now go to Static FBML from Application tab.
    5.Click on Application Setting for Static FBML.
    6.Type the desired TAB Name…
    7.In the larger box…we put FBML codes for specific customization.

Hope it will help .
    Thanks.

• ænon1mus

Custom tabs are added via an application called FBML. It’s basically a blank canvas where you can use FBML and CSS to create anything you want. By default, this application appears in a box. To make it appear in a tab, go to you page’s settings and edit the application’s settings; you’ll see “Tab: Available”. Click on Add to make it appear in a tab.

• William Brand

Named tabs are for fan pages only, I think, but when you go to customize your profile it’s an option to add them.

You can’t add HTML to Facebook pages, nor can you add CSS

There’s a number of way to link people to files. The most efficient and convenient way would be if you could upload them to your own server, but it also takes some know-how. Besides that you could upload them to a file hosting site like MediaFire.