What cross platform RSS reader do you recommend?

Arun November 18, 2014

I need a cross platform rss reader for Windows 7 and android and I also need to be use it via the web so I can access it from other computers. What are some of the good options?

1. Arun

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have now setup feedly and greader. The only problem on feedly site is they miss the delete option so i'm using the hide instead.

The best backbone service is split between AOL Reader and probably Feedly.

Once you have a backbone service, you can then pick the app of your choosing. Unfortunately, for the best apps, you will need to use Feedly as the backbone. The best Android apps are gReader, Press and FeedMe (which has a few bugs, but I prefer it over the others because it allows for configurable gestures, comes ad-free and has an efficient interface).

3. Serge Courrier

For Web+Android+Windows synchronised RSS reader, I'm affraid you have no solution!

Do you really need a desktop client ?

If you were on mac you had ReadKit (MacOS) synched with the online platforms Feedly · Fever · NewsBlur · Feed Wrangler · Feedbin wich all propose Android mobile App.

For Windows 7 the only interesting desktop clients are RSS Owl and RSSBandit (FeedDemon is no more maintained). They don't synch with online platform.

Even Feedly Firefox or Chrome extension... are not suitable for offline reading.

You could use mobile apps for offline reading !

4. tim

Try:

http:/fullrank.com

Or feedly.

5. Anders Pedersen
  6. Susendeep.D

Pulse is a good cross platform rss reader.