How can I get my Cricket MSGM8 to sync with my laptop?

Malik April 23, 2010

Trying to sync my Cricket MSGM8 to my laptop, getting a “need qualcomm driver” error. Can’t find this driver anywhere!

1. Russader

NOPE ANYONE WHO POSTS THESE HARDWARE UPDATERS IS TERRIBLY MISTAKEN. I've tryed both of them and NOTHING. Don't waste your money on these two. The first has a virus according to Norton. The second makes you buy it, which I did and it did nothing, well nothing you want it to.

If a driver exists it's free before it goes to one of these guys. These guys run around collecting FREE drivers and setting up a driver update.

DON'T DO IT!

There are a couple of good driver update tools we have covered in the past. I recommend to try them.

- Download Junkies, Update Your System With RadarSync
    - Update Your Hardware Drivers For Free With Device Doctor

Thanks for the responses, I'll try the update tools

you're welcome. Let us know how it goes.

3. Johnathan TheTool Lane

Chances are it is not fully supported yet. Try selecting another model (one that seems close to yours) and test if the driver for that one is supported and works with yours. You may encounter some glitches even if you find one that works.

Regards

You r probably right!