How can I create subtitles in Hindi?
Question by Sanjay /

I would like to create subtitles on a movie that I have, in Hindi, which is India’s most popular language. If anyone knows how to do it, please help.

did this answer your question? Were you able to create Hindi subtitles? Which tools did you end up using? Please share!

• Taty

That would work but it would make it part of the movie, not a subtitle. You can get some program such as Ileap:
    if you have subtitles in English or any other language, get the original .sub file translated to Hindi in it and saved an another .sub file. that would ensure it kept the timing with the movie.

• gkdoda

Install some Free Hindi fonts in your system like mangal etc. Google will help you in that. And then use Windows Movie Maker to add subtitles in that font.

Hope it will help you.