How can I create a strike through text in Microsoft Word 2003?
Question by martin /

How do I create a strike through text using Microsoft Word 2003?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

Comments for this Question are closed.

If you are looking for help, please ask a new question.

We will be happy to help you!

Answers (3)
  • Jay

    @Jeff_Fabish:disqus  I hope you know that the link you given contains the shortcuts for one note which is not ms word.

    there is no shortcut for strike , unless you create a customize shortcut.

  • Jay

    select text>> go to format menu >> font >>apply srike through effect>>ok

New comment

Please login to avoid entering captcha

Log In