Why is it not possible to create a photo album on a new Facebook page?

Sharon Olvera September 29, 2012

The other day my sister started a Facebook Page, as apposed to a Timeline. She was telling me that she was having difficulty uploading several photos to it. I took a look at our two pages and discovered missing on her’s is the option to Create a Photo Album. It’s on mine. Why is it not on her’s?

1. Martyn Whitley

I know this has pretty much alreay been answered, but I thought I'd confirm; when you add photos by the button on the top right of the photos page, you have the option to create a new album there.Hope this helps.

2. Mohammad Hassan Sarwan

my fb locked by security checkpoint temperorily due to security code. I tried a 100 times but there is no resending code option, so I am cut off from my fb friends and what is my own. Pl.help me through my email mentioned above and save my energy and precious time as well as worry. Thanking in anticipation.

3. Nikhil Chandak

go to the option
    Add Photo / Video
    thee will be option to
    create photo album

4. Nikhil Chandak

yes its possible to create a photo album on a new facebook page

5. macwitty

It is but it looks a bit different on a Page.
    Go to Photos, Press +Add photos
    Then you'll get the opportunity to create an album