How can I create an online forum for children to share their stories in a StoryCorps way?

Emo Castle April 8, 2011

Do you know of a service where we can create something like a StoryCorps for a summer camp I work at. We serve children with life threatening illness and it would be great for the kids to have a place they can go to tell brief stories about what they love at camp. This would be a way for them to be a part of camp even when they are in the hospital. Would love a way they can record and listen to others stories.

1. Answer Forums

Sorry friends i am not here to reply the asked question,as i have no knowledge regarding this....I too want to create a forum on online GD and for that reason i was looking for the information on creating a forum...

Emo,

I assumed that you want to share the material in a forum online and re-worded your question accordingly. These days almost every phone and definitely every modern digital camera has a video function. I'm sure the kids can record their own video and won't need help with that. However, you could set up a little booth on camp with a digital or video camera to use whenever they want.

For sharing, why don't you set up a YouTube or Flickr (also supports video) channel for the group?