How can I create an online e-mail newsletter for free?

Hitesh Nair April 21, 2012

I want to create a weekly newspaper in Word. Although if u know any other word processing software that is used to make newspapers, please inform. I want to send my newsletter to others via email. And I want to make it look good and not like a .doc attachment. For example I like the way MakeUseOf newsletters look and want to create something like that.

1. Ryan Dube

Hi Hitesh - is there a reason why you want to stick to using word processing software rather than using email newsletter services that offer word-processing style editing for newsletters? I just signed up with MadMimi a while back and I love the service - and it's free for up to 100 subscribers. I believe there are a number of other ones as well, such as SendBlaster or YMLP as two examples?

• Hitesh Nair

Thanks. No there is no reason...
      I just mentioned MS Word because it was the only one i was familiar with..

If you have a version of MS Office that includes Publisher, you can use that.  It has an option to send as message instead of sending as an attachment.  Other desktop publishing apps probably have the same functionality.  Currently looking for other options.

3. Hitesh Nair

Pls tell fast