How can I create mass email IDs with Yahoo, Google Mail, or Hotmail?

Sagar September 18, 2011

How can I create mass email ID with service providers like Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail. Please help, I need it badly.

1. sekhar

i need lote of mail ids create mailids and password

Because of the various informations you have to provide and the image captcha you will hardly find anything capable to make this process faster than manual input.

Other than that I don't really want to start thinking about why a single person wants to create bulk email accounts at free providers.

• Rhondafromcambridge

I am a computer teacher and teach email to my students. I need to create many emails for that purpose.

I don't see public email services suitable for educational purpose. That's what .edu addresses are for. 

I'm confident that there are internal capabilities to provide pupils with either EDU addresses or different. If not you should simply convince them to provide the necessary teaching aids.

The other point is that if you want to teach them email you should also teach them how to acquire an address. This way you simply don't need to create them yourself.

• Rhonda

If you are a teacher, that teaches email you do. I teach gmail to my students. We are not allowed to give them edu addresses. This is not a college or a high school so we do not give them edu email addresses. It is a learning center. It is a non profit so we teach what we need to teach. Depending on the class I am teaching sometimes we do an email together. But some classes where people have learning disabilities or language barriers we need to make the emails ourselves.

Thanks for clarifying the situation ~ in that case I understand you won't give either EDU (if you actually have one) nor other internal domain accounts to those students.

Personally I don't know any way around creating Gmail accounts one after another.First issue with automated tools is that they can't bypass the word verification (image captcha). Another thing that could happen is that Gmail will block too many account creations from the same IP within a short period.

One thing you can do is using the Auto-Fill / Auto-Form option of your browser e.g. for the Security question and answer, location and a random birthday. But the majority of fields will need to be specified for each individual account.

3. Mulder

You can't do that. When you sign up for an account, each service must check the email address you want to use to be sure it's not already in use by another user. You can't bypass that step, which is why there are no email generators for online email services.

Use an email generator, you'll likely have to find separate generators for each service.