How can I create a jpg from an HTML file?

Jennifer January 6, 2011

I have designed several newsletters in Dreamweaver and would like to showcase them on my website. How can I convert the HTML files to jpg files to make the eMails part of my portfolio?

1. Jennifer

Thank you very much for your help! I love this site!

you're welcome, come back often!

Two ways I can think of:
    1. If you can upload the newsletter itself to a web site (and assuming you don't want to just post it there as-is), go to http://www.zamzar.com, enter the URL and choose to convert to JPG.
    2. Use PDFCreator which works as a virtual print driver, change the settings to create JPG rather than the default PDF, and 'print' the newsletters to it.

Jennifer,

you could just open your design / newsletter and take a screenshot. Then paste the screenshot into an image editing program, crop it, save as jpg and add it to your portfolio.

I don't think there is a much smarter / better way to do this. Either way, this is quick and easy.

• MimiVanV

BRILLIANT! Thank you - it works very well!!!

Thanks for the feedback, Mimi!