How can I create an ISO file out of a file with a .gho file extension?

?ÁV? ??? July 23, 2012

I downloaded a modded copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. It was in parts, I combined all the parts using HJSplit, then I got a file ending with .gho extension and that is unreadable.

Please tell me how can I install Windows out of it?
How can I create .ISO Image out of it and Boot from USB?

Thanks! Please help me at the earliest.

1. ?ÁV? ???

Thank You everyone, The Problem got solved...............

you can try Ghost Explorer, extract the files and recreate iso with PowerIso for example
    ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/pr?oducts/ghost/utilities/GHO_Explorer.exe

ghost .gho image to .iso
    A ghost image is a recording of the contents of sectors on the hard disk plus additional information about the partition, converting it to an ISO would not be straightforward and would not achieve your objective either, as it would not create an installable image in the way that a Windows 7 installation iso is written.
    http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/ghost-gho-image-iso

3. Arun Singh

I think there is no way to convert an .gho extension to an .iso image because.gho extension is created using Norton Ghost Solution Suite which is use to create backup of windows OS. i don't think there is way to convert and .gho extension in .iso image but there might be any one who can help. here is link which i got from norton website may help you.
    http://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/how-create-bootable-cddvd-includes-image-same-cddvd

A .gho file is a Norton Ghost image file. You will not be able to create an ISO file out of it. By using Norton Ghost you would be able to reimage your drive with it, but because of hardware differences it is not very likely that it will work without requiring an original Win7 Ultimate DVD to do a repair install to fix the mismatched drivers.