How can I create images for a screensaver slideshow?

Tony March 22, 2011

I read the MakeUseOf article on making screen savers 5 Ways to Make Your Own Screensavers (Windows) 5 Ways to Make Your Own Screensavers (Windows) Read More . In the PowerPoint explanation, you used the idea of creating a slideshow of motivational sayings, but you didn’t explain how to create the sayings. Could you please explain that.

1. Tony

Saikat,

Thanks for the links. My question was more about how to enter text into power point and make svreen savers. The message you used "It's Time to Take a Break" is a good example. What are the steps to enter that into Power Point and make it into a screen saver. Maybe i would want to then have "It's time to go back to work" come on the screen. I am not a Power Point user and need pretty basic steps. Thanks for your help.

Tony

Tony,

you were able to find MakeUseOf Answers and post your question. Thus I'm sure you are able to enter some text onto a PowerPoint slide and style the text and background in a way that is appealing to you. But maybe you have a specific problem with the program. What is it and which version of PowerPoint do you have?

Just open up PowerPoint. The default start slide has two text boxes into which you can enter text. Go ahead and enter your motivational text into one of them. Just click into the box and type. Play around with the options to make it look the desired way.

Check out a PowerPoint tutorial for details on what you can do with the text and the background. About.com has a pretty good walkthroughs that explain all options. Start with this one: Slide Layouts in PowerPoint

Once the slide looks like your desired screensaver, go ahead and follow the instructions in Saikat's article.

2. Saikat Basu

Tony, you can follow a lot of ways. There are many motivational quote sites on the web. You can select quotes from there.

Check out few of our posts:

Top 8 RSS Feeds For Motivational Quotes of the Day
    Three Very Different Ways To Find Inspiring Quotations

You can put in reminders for your own personal growth. Those are like positive affirmations. For example: You can set a screensaver to display - It's Time to Take a Break.