How can I create a high quality email signature in Outlook 2010?

Patricia Hinestrosa January 12, 2012

Is there a way to create a great email signature using a business card with my photo in Outlook 2010? I have done it, but the quality of the picture is so grainy and blurred that I don’t use it anymore. I see that some people are able to have theirs with crispy pictures.

1. Lee

Is the picture originally good quality? Outlook is probably compressing the picture to make it smaller for emails. I have Outlook 2007, and I looked in the options but I couldn't find anything about default image compression. Since you have 2010, try taking a look in the options to see if you can turn off (or lower) image compression and see if it comes out as better quality.

2. Patricia Hinestrosa

No, it really doesn't work. It still looks grainy and blurry, besides tiny! It has to be a better way. 

possible because of the picture size? perhaps 96x96 pixels with a small file size, like 10K should be good.
    http://blogs.technet.com/b/hub/archive/2009/12/30/preparing-and-optimizing-screenshots-and-photos-for-office-and-the-web.aspx